A TikTokker recently shared a very embarrassing horror story. The lengths people will go to for attention online seem unbound. For one UK-based user of the platform, oversharing resulted in some unwanted viral fame.

The woman goes by the username @sophzaloafs. She was recently pleasuring herself with a three-inch marital aid. It, unfortunately, became stuck in her anus.

After realizing the vibrator wasn’t coming out, she didn’t seek immediate medical attention. Instead, Soph tried to sleep with the still-vibrating toy inside of her. The next morning, she decided she’d had enough.

The unfortunate TikTok star went to the hospital. Doctors were unable to remove the sex toy by conventional means. They informed the short video producer that a surgical procedure was required.


The next thing she knew, Soph was waking up from her surgery. Next to her, she noticed the vibrator in a plastic bag. It still had battery life left.

After deciding to share the story with the public, multiple outlets picked up her story. It was covered by TMZ and The Daily Caller. Ultimately, Soph made her TikTok private, likely having learned a valuable lesson.

Michael Perry

Michael Perry is a news contributor for Ringside News and Thirsty for News. Michael has an M.A. in Communication Technology from Point Park University in his hometown of Pittsburgh, PA.

Disqus Comments Loading...