Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty is certainly a controversial figure who has had trouble with the law in the past. That troubled past is still causing him problems. It seems Minaj blasted Kenneth Petty’s accuser as well.

For those who don’t know, Kenneth Petty is due to stand trial on federal charges of failing to register as a sex offender when he moved from New York to California in 2019. The charges are from a 1995 incident when Petty and his victim were both 16.

Petty was convicted of one count of attempted rape in the first degree, assault in the second degree, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree, and criminal possession of a weapon. He also pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in 2006 and was released from prison in 2013 and would marry Nicki Minaj in 2019.

According to TMZ, Nicki Minaj blasted her husband’s accuser for being a liar. The rapper’s attorney filed legal documentation in response to Jennifer Hough, the woman who accused Nicki Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty of rape.

Minaj’s legal team asked the court to sanction Hough for what they say are blatant falsehoods, which they think she hurled in an attempt to get money from Nicki. It ultimately comes down to a few inconsistencies based on what Hough said.

This includes her claiming she had to change her phone number due to the alleged harassment she was receiving from Nicki. On to of that, the claim Nicki’s team had reached out to her brother with a $500k offer if she recanted in a written statement.

The rapper’s attorney stated that Hough actually texted Nicki after claiming she needed to change her number and move back in June 2020 to block Nicki and her people from contacting her. Nicki says the text read “US Marshalls are asking questions!!!” This led him to conclude that Hough was not trying to hide her number from Nicki at all.

This contradicts what she initially claimed. Hough is suing Minaj and Petty and they could be facing a $15 million defamation lawsuit as well. Hough previously claimed Petty sexually assaulted her in 1994 when they were both 16. It is highly unlikely that the ongoing sexual assault case will end anytime soon from the looks of it.

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...