Tyga is certainly one of the most recognizable rappers in the Hip-Hop world right now, but that doesn’t mean he is exempt from legal woes. This includes his custody battle with Blac Chyna over their son and now he has completed a court-ordered parenting class.

Tyga has fulfilled a court-mandated parenting class requirement as part of the ongoing custody battle with his ex, Blac Chyna, over their 11-year-old son, King. According to court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Tyga submitted his certificate of completion for the ‘Our Children First’ course on November 9.

The parenting class was ordered by the court after Chyna filed a legal case against Tyga in July, seeking joint custody of their son. The ‘Our Children First’ course, completed by both parents, aims to educate them on maintaining stability in their children’s lives post-separation.

In her filing, Blanc Chyna disclosed that she currently has King approximately 30% of the time, while Tyga has him for the remaining 70%. She accused Tyga of interfering with her custody time, alleging he refused to provide his address and lacked transparency regarding King’s health.


Chyna also demanded $125,000 from Tyga to hire a forensic accountant for assessing his finances to determine an appropriate child support amount. She claimed a significant drop in her income over the past few years, resorting to selling luxury items to make ends meet. Tyga officially responded to Chyna’s petition, seeking the dismissal of the entire case and requesting sole legal and physical custody of King.

The ongoing legal proceedings between Tyga and Chyna won’t be ending anytime soon by the looks of it. Regardless, we’ll have to see who will end up winning this custody battle.

What do you think of this custody battle between Tyga and Blac Chyna? Do you feel bad for their child? Let us know in the comments below!

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet provides daily coverage of entertainment news and updates at Thirsty for News. He's always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the world of entertainment, sharing his thoughts and insights with readers. Whether it's breaking news or in-depth analysis, Subhojeet is dedicated to bringing his readers the best and most accurate information.

Disqus Comments Loading...