Tom Brady’s marriage was facing difficulties, but it has since ended due to his refusing to retire last year despite his ex-wife wanting Brady to spend more time with the family. Brady is now single and ready to focus on other career prospects. Now it appears that Brady shut down rumors that he rejected a $375 million job as an analyst at Fox.

The NFL GOAT finally called it quits as far as his career was concerned back in February and many fans wondered what he was going to do. During his initial retirement last year, Brady revealed that he had a lucrative offer as an analyst waiting for him.

Last year in May, Brady announced his broadcasting contract and made it clear he was excited to work in that field. That didn’t happen as he went back to playing football again for one last season.

The deal with Fox will reportedly bring in $375 million for Brady over ten years. That said, he will not be starting it until 2024, as he is still adjusting to his life after retirement.


Andrew Marchand, a New York Post reporter, recently noted that Tom Brady was considering dropping out of his broadcasting contract with Fox to explore more deal options. The reporter claimed that he got the scoop from an insider on Brady’s team.

“I’m going more 49% chance he does it, 51% chance he doesn’t.”

Naturally, Tom Brady saw this kind of report floating around and wasted no time in shutting down that report as mere fake news. Brady responded to the report in a Sports Illustrated post via Instagram.


Tom Brady is also back in the dating game after his divorce last year. We will have to wait and see how the NFL legend will fare in his upcoming role as an analyst on FOX next year.

What do you think of this Tom Brady story? Do you think he will do a good job as an analyst? Sound off in the comments!

Tags: Tom Brady
Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet provides daily coverage of entertainment news and updates at Thirsty for News. He's always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the world of entertainment, sharing his thoughts and insights with readers. Whether it's breaking news or in-depth analysis, Subhojeet is dedicated to bringing his readers the best and most accurate information.

Disqus Comments Loading...