Earlier this year, ‘Teen Mom’ alum Farrah Abraham allegedly slapped a security guard at Grandmaster Records in Los Angeles. One eyewitness said that Abraham was asked to leave because she was belligerent. Now, a new development has revealed Abraham’s stance on the incident.

Abraham recently pleaded not guilty to the two counts of battery she was charged with after the incident. One spokesperson of the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office told Page Six that Abraham faces a maximum of six months in prison. Page Six also confirmed that one of the battery charges was dropped after Thursday’s arraignment, though one remains.

A peace officer named Mark Armstrong is the one who Abraham allegedly assaulted. On the day of the incident, Abraham was taken into custody via a citizen’s arrest. Meanwhile, Armstrong recently took to social media to share her side of the story:

This is all so embarrassing yet I have to stand up for myself, not physically, by hitting her back because that would cause problems for me,

This wouldn’t be the first time Abraham would be in trouble with the law. She pleaded guilty in 2018 to a misdemeanor regarding an incident with a security guard at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The ‘Teen Mom’ alum was sentenced to two years probation.

What do you make of this developing story? Sound off in the comments section below.

Joshua Jones

Joshua Jones is a writer for both Thirsty for News and Ringside News. He's been a wrestling fan since 2004 and has always tuned into Monday Night Raw.

Disqus Comments Loading...