Francis Ngannou defeated Stipe Miocic for the UFC Heavyweight Championship at UFC 260 earlier in the year and since then Jon Jones set his sights on facing Ngannou for the title.

However, a lot of drama ensued when it came to actually making the fight happen as Jones had revealed in the past that he felt undervalued and simply wanted to be paid better for the fight.

However, much to Jon Jones’ dismay,  it was previously stated that he will not be facing Ngannou anytime soon as Ngannou will be facing Derrick Lewis this Summer.

Dana White also said that he is moving on from Jon Jones’ chapter and that is not changing. Despite all that, Francis Ngannou made it clear a fight against Jon Jones is still on his mind.

Jon Jones recently sent a warning to Francis Ngannou over his desire to face him and now the UFC Heavyweight Champion took to Twitter and responded to his warning, as he trolled Jones for not accepting the fight.

“Rumor says you don’t want to fight until next year. Don’t be scared Jonny boy, it’s just a fight,” 

Ngannou referenced Jones previously stating that he is fine waiting another year until Jones gets back into the Octagon again. We will have to see if the dream fight between Jones and Ngannou finally takes place eventually.

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...