Zack Snyder’s vision which was encapsulated in the Snyder Cut version of the Justice League made its way to HBO Max last month and the reception has been nothing short of overwhelmingly positive. As many fans know, the journey to getting it released was far from smooth sailing as Zack Snyder had to leave the director’s chair for the 2017’s Justice League due to a personal tragedy.

After a lot of fan support and campaigning, Snyder was able to release his version of the film. Fans have been adamant about Warner Bros letting Zack Snyder continue making DCEU films with the ‘Restore The SnyderVerse’ campaign.

While speaking at Justice Con, Zack Snyder finally responded to the ‘Restore The SnyderVerse’ campaign which has been led by passionate fans on social media. While appreciative of the fans’ efforts, Snyder stated that currently it doesn’t seem likely anything will come out of the campaign.

“I’ll just say this. It is a concept that I think shows reverence for the work. In that way, whatever it results in I have no idea. Most likely nothing. … The reverence for the work is something I would never dismiss or in any way say I don’t respect. Of course, I would give my entire effort to support. … If someone says to me no matter who that person is if they say to me ‘I really loved that thing I wish you would make another one’ I’m personally not a person who says ‘forget it’ because I think that is rude.”

Due to the immense success of the film, we certainly hope Warner Bros will consider making more films with Snyder at the helm. He has already proven that his vision is more than worthy of more sequels, so we will have to see whether fans will get to see more DCEU films from Zack Snyder in the future.

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...