Long-time fans of UFC certainly know who Andrei Arlovski is. The 42-year-old star is a true veteran in the world of MMA and it seems he has no intention of ending his career anytime soon.

Arlovski began his UFC career back in UFC 28, which took place in 2000. The fighter has been very consistent since then and rarely missed time away from the Octogon.

He is also a former Heavyweight Champion, having won the title back in 2005. Arlovski has squared off against notable fighters such as Stefan Struve, Alistair Overeem, Frank Mir and many more during his long career.

However, he lost in the second round to 27-year-old Tom Aspinall, marking his 10th loss for his last 16 matches. Despite that, he has no intention of calling it quits just yet.

While speaking to TMZ, Arlovski said that he still plans on fighting for two to three more years at least.

“Oh, f**k no. If the UFC doesn’t kick me out, [I’d like to fight] probably like 2, 3 more years. We’ll see. Why not?”

The fighter clearly doesn’t want to stop doing what he loves and even said that Arlovski wants, ”Someone tough and young!”

We will have to see who his next opponent will be as it is likely many fans still want him to compete at the highest level possible.

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...