After debuting a DJ Premier-produced track, “Montage Free” in December, 2 Chainz confirmed that his new album Dope Don’t Sell Itself will drop later this month. Fans have been waiting for more info on the new album and we finally got some.
2 Chainz’ 7th album offers 12 tracks with a variety of noteworthy appearances. It will include guest verses from Lil Wayne, NBA Youngboy, Kanye West, Rick Ross, and more. Popular young rappers like Roddy Ricch, Lil Durk, and Lil Baby are also contributing to the GRAMMY award winner’s newest music endeavor.
1. BET IT BACK
2. POP MUSIC (FEAT. MONEYBAGG YO, BEATKING)
3. KINGPEN GHOSTWRITER (FEAT. LIL BABY)
4. OUTSTANDING (RODDY RICCH)
5. NEIGHBORS KNOW MY NAME
6. MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF GAME (FEAT. 42 DUGG)
7. FREE B.G.
8. 10 BRACELETS (FEAT. YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN)
9. LOST KINGS (FEAT. LIL DURK, SLEEPY ROSE)
10. CAYMANS (FEAT. SWAE LEE)
11. VLAD TV (FEAT. STOVE GOD COOKS, SYMBA, MAJOR MYJAH)
12. IF YOU WANT ME TO (FEAT. JACQUEES)
The most shocking news was seeing Lil Durk and NBA YoungBoy’s names together. The rappers have been embroiled in a feud for almost a year. Recently, YoungBoy shaded Durk and dissed King Von, who was a very close friend of Durk’s. King Von murdered in front of a hookah bar in Atlanta by a guy who is rumored to have a loose affiliation with NBA YoungBoy.
Dope Don’t Sell is set to release on February 4th, 2022. There have been 2 singles released from the album: “Million Dollars Worth Of Game” with 42 Dugg and “Pop Music” featuring Moneybagg Yo and BeatKing. They follow 2 Chainz’ 2020 body of work So Help Me God.
What’s your take on the this story? Sound off in the comments below!