Travis Scott loves performing in front of his fans and his fans love seeing him rap onstage as well. However, Travis Scott’s latest concert did not go as planned at all. It seems Scott has been locked away in his home since the tragedy.

As reported earlier, Travis Scott’s first night of his Astroworld concert in Houston ended in the deaths of 8 people after a stampede broke out. On top of that, more than 300 people also suffered injuries. Another has died from her injuries after being declared braindead.

While speaking to TMZ, Travis’ attorney, Ed McPherson talked about Travis Scott’s current situation. It was said that the rapper was devastated at the Astroworld incident and has been locked in his house since the concert.

“The fact that it did happen to Houston which he loves and he has so many people there he’s close to … it’s particularly devastating,. He’s been at his house locked away since this happened and not coming out at all.” McPherson went on to say that Travis is mainly concerned about “the families” and is focusing on “healing” for them. “I don’t think Travis is thinking [about] performing at this point,” he continued. “That’s the last thing on his mind right now.”

Around 9 PM, people began surging toward the stage. People got crushed, which led to mass hysteria. All of this led to 9 people losing their lives in the tragic incident. In addition to that, 11 people went into cardiac arrest and were rushed to the hospital.

It was said that Travis Scott was even warned about the Astroworld crowd before the concert. Disturbing Astroworld 911 calls also revealed a lot of details previously not known. We hope such a horrific incident never happens again.

What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!

Tags: Travis Scott
Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...