Nicole Richie’s birthday party was very lit, both figuratively and literally. The 40-year old was about to cut her birthday cake after blowing off the candles, but her hair got caught in the fire, creating what looks like a massive flames.
Nicole was blowing the candles on the cake unlit. However, the hair comes up front to her left caught on fire. She at first smiled at first and shook them so that she can save the fire from spreading. Shockingly enough, the right side of the hair was showing being lit by a very aggressive fire, right after which the video ends.
Richie luckily moved on from the incident completely unharmed. She even joked about it in the story’s caption, stating that “Well… so far 40 is 🔥.” While the incident created a massive spectacle, seeing her getting lit on fire kinda makes it funny now.
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!