Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry is always at the center of fans’ criticism for one thing or the other. Kailyn is caught throwing shade at her baby daddies. multiple times. Fans literally drag her through the mud for her comments on anything, which even include birds.

Kailyn Lowry has four sons with three different men, so her feuds are on a whole other level. In the middle of continuous co-parenting issues with her two baby fathers, Lowry revealed that she’s been “toxic” in other people’s lives. Apparently, Kail is being roasted for Instagram stories.

Most recently, one user published Kailyn’s Instagram stories to kick off a Reddit discussion. Kail revealed in her story that she is going to cover Ed Kemper’s true crime story for @coffeeconvos podcast. She created a poll in her next story asking if her fans knew who Ed Kemper was. 20% of her fans voted for yes and the rest 80% voted for no.

One Redditor said: “It’s extra wild how shitty she is at podcasting considering she actually studied communications.”

Another questioned: “They’ve been doing true crime episodes for years & I always want to write in & volunteer to do background research & fact check for them 😂”

A third person chimed in, saying: “Last Podcast til I dieeee. I gave up on MFM, And That’s Why We Drink gives me some ghostys and some crime, and Small Town Murder is beautiful.”

A commentator pointed out: “Why does every bored white woman think they’re qualified to investigate and discuss true crime?”

Edmund Emil Kemper III was an American serial killer, rapist, and necrophile. He murdered six college students before killing his mother and her best friend from September 1972 to April 1973, after being released from prison for the murders of his paternal grandparents. His height of 6 feet 9 inches and IQ of 145 make him stand out.

The Reddit thread is attached with this article along with the Instagram stories from the discussion. Some of the top comments from the thread are also provided below.

What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!

Tags: Teen Mom
Gunjan Nath

In search of simplicity and inner peace, Gunjan is basically a guy soldiering through his paranoia. You could say Art, Witty/Dark Humor, Movies, Anime, Post-rock/Black Metal/Hip-Hop/Shoegaze Music, Football, Creative Writing, Photography, Videography are his forte. A Jack of All Trades and a Master of Many.

Disqus Comments Loading...