Delilah Belle Hamlin, the daughter of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Rinna, previously admitted that she was seeking help for an addiction to Xanax. Hamlin has now taken to Instagram to provide an update on her health.
Delilah first opened up about her addiction in a tearful Instagram video in November 2021. The influencer also revealed that she suffered an accidental Benadryl overdose. The model further said that her dependency on Xanax began after a doctor overprescribed the medication.
Following her accidental overdose, Delilah has now taken to her Stories to give fans an update. Alongside an image of her bangle-clad forearm, with a drip inserted, she bravely wrote, “I have been getting a lot of questions about my health recently.” “I have good days and bad days. I try my best to power through but sometimes I just can’t. So I’ve just gotten an IV [drip] and am now in bed at 8pm on a Saturday night,”
Previously, Hamlin began seeing a psychiatrist for several health issues, including migraines and panic attacks. That is when she was prescribed Xanax. However, her dependency on the drug and several other health issues caused her to feel hopeless and she checked herself into a medical treatment center in Arizona.
“My body got dependent on Xanax, number one, and number two, I overdosed,” explained Hamlin. “I didn’t mean to at all.” “I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol. I took Benadryl with it, and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital.”
As for her fans, she received a lot of support after opening up about her struggles. We wish Delilah a speedy recovery.
What’s your take on the story ? Sound off in the comments!!!