Florida rapper, Julio Foolio has always used his projects to call out people that have wronged him, even if those being called out are already dead. The Jacksonville rapper recently took to Twitter to say he’s going to put those antics behind him after the release of his next project.
Foolio returned to Twitter on November 28 after taking a brief break from social media. He returned to merely announce the release date of his new project which is set to release on December 3rd. The rapper was previously injured by a bullet in a drive by shootout which forced him to take this break.
“After my tape drop on the 3rd I’m done dissing dead opps and sh*t,” Foolio tweeted. “That sh*t childish I’m leaving all that in the past.” We hope he will keep his word in mind.
In other news, Foolio posted an Instagram story talking about the shootout. In the Instagram Story post, Foolio said that he was forced to return fire. “On treyd, I got right in slides emptyed my whole clip u boys goodies I’m not dead so stop fakin for the internet,” Foolio said in his since-deleted Instagram Story. He also showed his fans the unloaded gun he used to return fire, as well as the bullet wound on his ankle.
The shooting was also reported by local news outlet News4Jax, who interviewed neighbors that said they had been making complaints about “suspicious activity” at Foolio’s residence for months but that police ignored them.
Watch this now deleted Instagram story of Foolio talking about the shootout.