Kyrie Irving is certainly one of the best basketball players in the NBA. The Brooklyn Nets star might also retire as well due to his refusal to adhere to the COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Due to his refusal to get vaccinated, Kyrie Irving could miss up to 45 games this season. It seems Irving couldn’t care less about missing out on the seasons as even his coach has accepted that fact.

Former NBA players are speaking out about Kyrie’s decision, including Raja Bell. While speaking during the “Real Ones Podcast,” Raja Bell put Kyrie Irving on blast for refusing to get vaccinated.

“The 10%; not only are they railing against getting their vaccinations, but then they also want all of the mandated testing and precautions and protocols lifted and changed so they’re not inconvenienced. I find that really entitled and obnoxious… A lot of guys in that camp of 10% of NBAers that are your typical conspiracy theories people. Kyrie being front and center.”


Raja Bell is never afraid to speak his mind regarding the modern-day NBA and currently, 95 percent of the league is vaccinated. However, the remaining 5 percent is the most vocal. It is unlikely Irving will get vaccinated anytime soon from the looks of it.

What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!

Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet provides daily coverage of entertainment news and updates at Thirsty for News. He's always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the world of entertainment, sharing his thoughts and insights with readers. Whether it's breaking news or in-depth analysis, Subhojeet is dedicated to bringing his readers the best and most accurate information.

Disqus Comments Loading...