Colt Brennan tragically died at the age of 37 in May 2021. He was a standout at the University of Hawaii and he led the team to new heights while he was their quarterback.
According to TMZ, a toxicology report revealed that the former NFL QB had ingested fentanyl and other dangerous substances prior to his passing.
The autopsy and toxicology report confirmed that his death was accidental, caused by a lethal concoction of drugs (polydrug), including the dangerous substance, fentanyl. Officials also found methamphetamine, amphetamine and ethanol in his system.
It is also not known whether the drugs were prescribed by a doctor or whether he took them himself. Regardless, his passing was truly a shocking one.
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!